How to enable cookies
- Select the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended) and make sure Block third-party cookies and site data is not marked.
- Select Done.
Learn more about managing your cookies settings in Google Chrome, like how to block third-party cookies.
- Select the Tools icon from top.
- Select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab and under Settings:
- Internet Explorer 11: Select Advanced and allow both first and third party cookies.
- On previous versions: Move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then select OK.
Learn more about managing your cookies settings in Delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Select the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- In the Privacy section, select Always allow.
Please see your browser’s help resources.