- Hover over the green Sign In button
- Select Register (on first sign in)
- Choose a unique Username (for example: myname123)
- Fill out your Email address (Mobile is optional)
- Choose a password – make sure the password contains at least 8 characters,
one capital letter, one lowercase letter and one number (for example: Mypass123)
- Confirm password (re-type your password)
- Select what is your interest?
- Select what best describes you (I am)?
- Check the I am not a robot box (You may be asked for additional identification by image or audio),
this will help avoid false registrations and spam
- Click on Sign Up
Once signed in you will see your profile page.
This profile page will be used,once you fill-out registries enough times, to be able to reflected medical condition management and updates.
Now you can access your relevant registry (from top menu > registries)
Don’t remember your password?
You can simply reset it!
- Hover over the green Sign In button
- Select Login (for already registered users)
- Click on Forgot your password?
- You will receive an email with a reset link. In this email click on Reset your password. A new page will be opened for you to set a new password. Set a new password and confirm (re-type) your password.
- Click on Change my password to update your new password.
How to enable Cookies
In general, Cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for items like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, Cookies will make your browsing experience better.
If Cookies are disabled, you will not be able to participate in our registries.
In the How to enable Cookies section on this page, you will find quick guides for most common browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari. For other browsers, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.
- Select the Tools icon on the top.
- Select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab and under Settings:
- Internet Explorer 11: Select Advanced and allow both first and third party Cookies.
- On previous versions: scroll down to the bottom and allow all Cookies, and then select OK.
Learn more about managing your Cookies settings in Delete and manage Cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Select the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- In the Privacy section, select Always allow.
- Select the Chrome menu icon Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended) and make sure Block third-party Cookies and site data are not checked.
- Select Done.
Learn more about managing your Cookies settings in Google Chrome, e.g. how to accept third-party Cookies.
Thank you for filling out the registry and joining our community!
Next step: keep filling out the follow-up registry on a monthly basis.
Our platform collects data from individuals who want to better manage their medical condition and be part of a revolutionary crowd-based process.
By using our registries, you will have access to valuable information including Mannitol’s efficacy and insights into Parkinson’s gained from the Wisdom-of-the-Crowd. Moreover, by continuously filling out the follow-up registry, you will be able to access your own personal reports whether you are taking Mannitol or not.
With your help, our goal is to share information and insights from collected data from the crowd. This will take time as responsible and reliable insights can be attained only once substantial amounts of data from registries are obtained (both numbers of subjects and follow-ups). Some information will be available only for individuals registered on our website. Additional information, insights and personal reports will be available only to registry participates.
Note you can’t access the registries you have completed.
The reason is to enable a more objective report of your status.
In order to report objectively, you will be asked to scale your symptoms according to your current experience, not as a comparison to your last scale.
Once sufficient data is collected, you will receive personal reports based on your registries.
We will notify you when available.
Can’t find your relevant registry?
All the registries are available in the top menu Registries
Note that each registry has an initial registry and a follow-up registry.
If this is the first time you are filling out a registry, please fill out the initial registry.
If you have already filled out an initial registry, please continue to the follow-up registry.
Whether you are a patient’s family member or a care giver,
You can fill out the registry on behalf of the patient.
Make sure to use the same valid email address for both website registration and personal details in the registry.
You can use your own email address, the patient’s email address (if you have patient approval) or you can create a new email address for your CliniCrowd information.
Note that personal details and information in the registry should be the patient’s details, not yours (such as demographic information, medical information etc.)
You started filling out the registry and somehow it stopped working in the middle?
Please make sure not to open new tabs in your browser.
Make sure the registry stays in the same tab throughout your filling it out.
Please do not go back to a previous page using your browser’s “back” button. Use only the “back” link within the registry.
If the registry stopped in an advanced stage and you don’t want to fill it all over again, please contact us.
We will try to locate your registry and send it to you to continue from where you left off.
(Use the Contact us form below >> Technical support >> I filled out the registry yet it stopped working before I completed it)
Are you unable to fill out the registry?
If the registry you started to fill out goes into a loop (ie. returns to the same question over and over) – that most probably means that Cookies is disabled on your browser.
Please enable Cookies.
Need help enabling Cookies?
Go to How to enable Cookies section on this page.