Please Note – CliniCrowd does not manufacture, provide or sell Cinnamon and does not have any financial relationship with Cinnamon manufactures.
Here are a few points that should be considered when you buy Cinnamon:
- The label indicates that the Cinnamon is good for human consumption.
- It’s recommended to check the supplier/manufacturer has positive reviews.
- Buy the original bark rather than the grinded spice and grind it yourself, or have it done in front of you.
- Ceylon Cinnamon is preferred.
- Follow the preparation instructions to which you will be directed following the Alzheimer’s initial registry.
- Don’t consume more than the recommended dosage.