Welcome to CliniCrowd’s Forums!
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our forum rules before joining in discussions.
Posting on our forums indicates your agreement to the following:
The forum’s rules apply to all CliniCrowd’s Forums.
CliniCrowd may revise and update these rules at any time. Your continued usage of CliniCrowd’s Forums will mean you accept all changes.
- CliniCrowd’s Forums is a place for patients and caregivers to discuss topics related to their condition.
- Disclaimer: CliniCrowd does not provide medical advice. For medical advice regarding how to manage your disease, please consult your physician.
- The content of CliniCrowd’s Forums is in no way a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Readers are encouraged to confirm all information with other sources and a physician. Please keep in mind that treatments that help one patient may not be as much helpful to another.
- Please note that posts on CliniCrowd’s Forums are visible to the public and published after approved by CliniCrowd’s Forums administration.
- CliniCrowd may delete posts, without prior notice, that do not comply with the forums guidelines, or for any reason deemed appropriate by the administration for the good of our community and its safety.
- Members will be kind and courteous, and respectful to other members. No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind will be allowed. A tone of kindness is appreciated in all discussions and in any message sent using CliniCrowd’s Forums.
- CliniCrowd encourages you to use good judgment, but please do not be judgmental in CliniCrowd’s Forums posts.
- Please do not post information regarding anyone else’s condition without first obtaining that person’s permission.
- CliniCrowd’s Forums administration will remove all posts condescending, defamatory, obscene, offensive, violent, racist, profane or illegal material on this forum.
- Avoid all comments regarding politics and religion which are likely to provoke debates (asking for prayer is allowed, but please do not use this forum to promote your religious beliefs)